
Buying shoes should be something very simple.
It looks good, it feels good, you like it - You buy it.
But being the indecisive me, I always make things much more complicated. Because I hate to make choices that make me regret :\
Will my feet hurt after wearing them for too long?
Do I have any clothes to match the shoes?
Can I afford the shoes?
Will my friends think that the shoes are nice?
Will the shoes spoil easily?
Do the shoes suit me?
And so in the end, I left the shop without buying anything.
Thinking twice about things should be something good. It shows that you are careful in the decisions you make.
But I am wondering, am I thinking too much?
If I keep thinking about the pair of shoes after I left,
is it a sign that I should get them?
Velle, you seriously need to know what you really want.
It looks good, it feels good, you like it - You buy it.
But being the indecisive me, I always make things much more complicated. Because I hate to make choices that make me regret :\
Will my feet hurt after wearing them for too long?
Do I have any clothes to match the shoes?
Can I afford the shoes?
Will my friends think that the shoes are nice?
Will the shoes spoil easily?
Do the shoes suit me?
And so in the end, I left the shop without buying anything.
Thinking twice about things should be something good. It shows that you are careful in the decisions you make.
But I am wondering, am I thinking too much?
If I keep thinking about the pair of shoes after I left,
is it a sign that I should get them?
Velle, you seriously need to know what you really want.